2 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
2 cups of chopped Mother Tucker's Toffee crumbles (any flavor)
2 lbs. of dark chocolate
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. In large bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with spoon. Stir in flour. (If dough is crumbly, mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened.
3. Knead dough into a 1/2 inch thick square "roll" on a lightly floured surface. Wrap in plastic wrap and smooth it out to a long, thin rectangle.
4. Place into freezer for 30 minutes
5. Melt chocolate
6. Remove shortbread from freezer and cut into small squares, approx. 1/2 inch thick.
7. Place 1/2 inch apart on non-greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until set and bottoms are light golden brown.
9. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
10. Dip shortbread cookies into chocolate and then sprinkle with Mother Tucker's Toffee crumbles.
11. Enjoy serving them to friends and family. Great for snack and dipping into milk.