Mother Tucker's Toffee is an old-fashioned style English Toffee made from a family recipe developed over 100 years ago by my Great Grandmother Nellie Tucker. We take pride in making Mother Tucker's Toffee with the same love and care used by Great Grandmother Tucker. We know that you will enjoy the beautiful richness of our toffee and will want to share it often with your family and friends.
Thank You For Visiting Our Store,
This Mother Tucker's Toffee creation takes this delicious snack to a whole new level. NO BAKE MOTHER TUCKER'S TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP ENERGY BITES INGREDIENTS: 1 cup of Mother Tucker's Toffee pieces 1 cup Dark Chocolate Morsels 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter 1/4 cup honey INSTRUCTIONS: Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Combine Mother Tucker's Toffee, oats, chocolate morsels, peanut butter and honey in a large bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are coated. Scoop the mixture using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon and roll into balls. Refrigerate on lined baking sheet for 1 hour or until firm. Store refrigerated in tightly covered container.
Mother Tuckers Toffee Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are the tastiest snack of your DREAMS.
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 1/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 Cups of Mother Tucker’s Toffee
2 Cups of melted chocolate
1. Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
2. Melt Chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Heat oven to 375ºF.
4. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped into sugar.
5. Place in oven for 9-10 minutes.
6. Remove and place on cooling racks.
7. Dip cookies into chocolate.
8. Sprinkle Mother Tucker’s Toffee on top.
9. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.