Mother Tuckers Toffee Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are the tastiest snack of your DREAMS.
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 1/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 Cups of Mother Tucker’s Toffee
2 Cups of melted chocolate
1. Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
2. Melt Chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Heat oven to 375ºF.
4. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped into sugar.
5. Place in oven for 9-10 minutes.
6. Remove and place on cooling racks.
7. Dip cookies into chocolate.
8. Sprinkle Mother Tucker’s Toffee on top.
9. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.